Klockit's 2023 Fall Clock Contest
Attention all clock makers! It’s time for our fall clock contest. Beginning Monday, October 2, 2023, submit your latest clock project in our clock contest for a chance to win one of three $100 Klockit gift certificates AND to be featured on our social media. We must receive all entries by 11:59 p.m. CST on November 24, 2023. The winners will be announced and notified end of November. Good luck to all!
Clock Contest Categories:
Your clock contest submission will have to fall into one of the three categories below:
- Family Treasure: Use at least one (1) item that is meaningful/special to you and explain the story behind it. Your entry will be judged on the picture(s) provided and how meaningful and touching your story is.
- Master Clockmaker: For expert clockmakers. Submit your best, most in-depth build you have ever created! Your entry will be judged on the picture(s) provided and the story behind the clock build.
- Rewind: Use at least one (1) recycled item. Your entry will be judged on the picture(s) provided and creativity level described in your explanation of how the recycled part(s) has/have been included.
Three (3) winners will be chosen; (1) from each category above. Each winner will receive one (1) $100 Klockit e-gift card. Read the Official Rules. Only one (1) entry per person will be judged for this contest. If you submit multiple entries, the first entry submitted will be the entry that’s entered into the contest; all other entries will not be judged.
How to Enter:
We're offering two easy ways to enter!
Fastest Way: Like our facebook page & send us a message
Submit your images and stories to us via Facebook Messenger! Just give our Klockit facebook page a "like", message us your photo entry and the story behind it using one of the contest categories above.
Submit your entry to our website, just follow the steps below to do so:
- Find the product page of one of the Klockit products used in your project
- Click on Write a Review to enter your clock project submission
- Add your submission title to the review headline (Example: Family Treasure)
- Put your story in the review, and submit!