This clock plan contains dimensional drawings for each wood piece required for assembly. Also includes written step-by-step instructions and supporting illustrations are provided to help complete wood case assembly. The plan will also include the patent pending movement mount system specifications as well as the specifications for a separate movement test stand. The component package contain all necessary fasteners and hardware required for assembly. The package will also include grill cloth, leg levelers, glass retainer, surface mount lock, escutcheon (key plate), key and antique brass hinges.
- Order your choice of Hermle or Kieninger mechanical movements:
- #13044, Hermle 1161-853 114cm Mechanical Movement
- #13075, Hermle 1171-850 114cm Mechanical Movement
- #13088, Hermle 1171-890 114cm Mechanical Movement
- #13049, Kieninger KSU 116cm Mechanical Movement
- #13055, Kieninger H12 Mechanical Movement Set
- Order your choice of Clock Dial - recommended dials shown on each movement page above
- Order your choice of Weight Shell Set - recommended sets also shown on each movement page above
- Order your choice of Long Lyre Pendulum
- Order the 4-piece Beveled Glass Set
- 85 1/2"H x 26 1/2"W x 14 9/16"D
- Screwdriver, clamps, hand drill, hammer, square, tape measure, pliers, awl
Some degree of carpentry skills are required to complete this clock project. Questions? Please call us at 1-800-556-2548.
|Clock Plan Type||Grandfather Clock|