Get excited – our spring 2017 Create-a-Clock Contest is now open! We invite you to submit your latest clock project(s) in our clock contest for a chance to win one of four $500 Klockit gift cards. We were so grateful to see and read about the many wonderful creations you, our customers, created last year. We can't wait to see what you've been working on. Best of luck to all!
How to Enter:
Our spring 2017 create-a-clock contest is open to everyone! Please follow these steps to enter the clock contest:
(1) Create a clock using at least one Klockit product
(2) Submit your clock for entry via:
NOTE: Your entry must include which category you are submitting in to, at least one photo of your clock, and the story behind your project. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CDT on April 30, 2017.
Read the official Contest Rules.
Your clock contest submission(s) may fall into one of the four categories shown below. Please feel free to submit multiple entries into one category, or the same entry into multiple categories:
(1) Rewind: Use at least 1 recycled item. Judged on picture(s) provided and story behind the clock build.
(2) Gift of Time: Judged on picture(s) provided and story of satisfaction and joy of giving the clock as gift.
(3) Most Creative Clock: Judged on picture(s) provided and story of what makes the clock creative.
(4) Master Clock Maker: For expert clock makers. Judged on picture(s) provided and story behind the clock build.
Four (4) Best-of-Show winners will be chosen; one from each category mentioned above. The winners will receive one (1) $500 Klockit e-gift card. A panel of judges made up of Klockit staff will rate the finalists.
Click here to view the winners from our fall 2016 clock contest.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours.