Columbia Grandfather Clock Plan and Components
This clock plan contains dimensional drawings for each wood piece required for assembly. Also includes written step-by-step instructions and supporting illustrations are provided to help complete wood case assembly. The plan will also include the patent pending movement mount system specifications as well as the specifications for a separate movement test stand. The component package contain all necessary fasteners and hardware required for assembly. The package will also include grill cloth, leg levelers, glass retainer, surface mount lock, escutcheon (key plate), key and antique brass hinges.
- Order your choice of Hermle mechanical movement:
- #13005, Hermle 1161-053 114cm Mechanical Movement
- #13044, Hermle 1161-853 114cm Mechanical Movement
- #13088, Hermle 1171-890 114cm Mechanical Movement
- Order your choice of Clock Dial - recommended dials shown on each movement page above
- Order your choice of Weight Shell Set - recommended sets also shown on each movement page above
- Order your choice of Long Lyre Pendulum
- 87 13/32"H x 26 1/2"W x 14 5/16"D
- Screwdriver, clamps, hand drill, hammer, square, tape measure, pliers, awl
Some degree of carpentry skills are required to complete this clock project.