Mission Mantel Clock Kit
Our Mission Mantel Clock Kit is a wooden clock making kit that exemplifies Mission-style furniture by combining simplicity and usefulness with modern design. Once assembled, watch the pendulum bob gracefully swing from behind the lower oak door slats. The chiming pendulum clock movement plays the Westminster melody on the hour, progressive melody on the quarter-hour and strikes out the hours.
Clock Kit Includes:
- Oak wood parts, pre-cut and sanded
- Chiming quartz clock movement
- Pendulum rod and bob
- Clock face and clock hands
- Battery, wood glue, and sandpaper
- Step-by-step assembly instructions with supporting assembly illustrations
- 16 5/8"H x 12 3/4"W x 5 3/4"D
- Screwdriver, clamps, square, tape measure
Some degree of carpentry skills are required to complete this clock project.
|Clock Kit Type||Mantel clock|