Kingston Regulator Wall Clock Kit
The Kingston Regulator Wall Clock Kit is an elegant design in cherry wood featuring delicate fluted columns, beautiful bonnet-style pediment, and layered bottom plates. This wooden clock making kit utilizes a quartz clock movement that plays the Westminster melody on the hour and a progressive melody on the quarter hours. The back panel is removable, allowing easy access to change the battery and for time changes. A brass-rimmed regulator clock dial and lyre pendulum perfectly finish off this wall clock.
Clock Kit Includes:
- Cherry wood parts, pre-cut and sanded
- Chiming quartz clock movement
- Pendulum, bob, and lyre attachment
- Clock face and clock hands
- Screened regulator glass panel
- C battery, wood glue, and sandpaper
- Step-by-step assembly instructions with supporting assembly illustrations
- 2 year warranty
- 24 1/2"H x 13 1/4"W x 5"D
- Screwdriver, clamps, hammer, square, tape measure
Some degree of carpentry skills are required to complete this clock project. Questions? Please call us at 1-262-729-4855.
|Clock Kit Type||Wall Clock|