Dearborn Regulator Wall Clock Kit
Enjoy building a wall clock that was once used in stores, doctors' offices and train stations for advertising! The Dearborn Wall Clock Kit is one of our most popular wooden clock making kits with its vintage look and solid oak wood structure.
Out of stock
Clock Kit Includes:
- Oak wood parts, pre-cut and sanded
- Time-only quartz clock movement
- Clock face and clock hands
- Screened regulator glass panel
- AA battery, wood glue, and sandpaper
- Step-by-step assembly instructions with supporting assembly illustrations
- 18 1/8 "H x 11 3/8" W x 4 1/2" D
- Screwdriver, clamps, hammer, square, tape measure
Some degree of carpentry skills are required to complete this clock project.
|Clock Kit Type||Wall Clock|