Hermle 1171-890/114cm 8-Day, Cable-Driven Mechanical Clock Movement is rated
Klockit is proud to offer the Hermle 1171-890/114cm 8-Day, Cable-Driven Mechanical Clock Movement, the very finest of cable-driven, tubular chime movements. Manufactured to exacting quality standards by Franz Hermle & Sohn, the largest manufacturer of precision clock movements in the world. This movement is constructed of solid brass, hardened steel pivots, and brass bushings. No other movement offers better quality and features at such an affordable price!
Includes chime tubes, black serpentine clock hands, winding crank, mounting hardware, moon dial gear, and weight shell hooks and knobs.
Order your choice of clock dial, sold separately: 28069, or 13125
Order your choice of long lyre pendulum, sold separately:
19003, 20042, 19004, 20024, 20025, or 20099
Order your choice of weight shell set, sold separately: 13103.
- Cathedral-like sound from 9 solid brass tuned chime tubes
- Choice of Westminster, Whittington, or St. Michaels' progressive melodies on the quarter hour or hour strike only
- Automatic beat adjustment
- Second hand feature
- Backed by Klockit's 2-year warranty & customer technical support for installation, adjustment and maintenance
- Comes pre-mounted on a seat board which can be direct mounted to your clock case or easily exchanged for a seat board of your own design
An optional deluxe dial, pendulum, and weight shell set is also available for this movement, 13118 – sold separately.
|Length of Minute Hand||4 3/4"|
|Size||60"H x 14 1/4"W x 8 1/4"D|
Download Movement Dimensional Specifications
Listen to a Sample
|Stock No.||Vendor No.|
Click image to zoom
13088 Hermle 1171-890/114cm 8-Day, Cable-Driven Mechanical Clock Movement