Get your choice of FREE clock hands with each quartz clock movement ordered. It's easy!
Just follow these three steps:
1. Order your quartz clock movement first. If you need to order several of the same movement (Example: five of the same stock number), order all five movements first, then continue with Steps 2 and 3. If you need to order several different movements (Example: 3 of one stock number and 2 of another stock number), order the first movement, then continue with Steps 2 and 3. Then order the second movement and continue with Steps 2 and 3.
2. After your clock movement is ordered, follow the link on the top of the page to make your hand selection.
3. After you make your hand selection you can follow the link on the top of the page to order an optional sweep second hand.
REMEMBER, you must follow the steps above to receive your hands free.
I need 10 inch clock hands
Hi Hollie, you can find our 10" clock hands here: http://www.klockit.com/products/sku-66255a.html
Date published: 2016-10-06
Hi I am looking for a clock kit with large 17.5 hands and a motor to support the movement
Hi dsignden, you'll need a high torque clock movement to power 17.5" clock hands:
High torque clock movement: http://www.klockit.com/products/sku-aaaag.html
Long clock hands: http://www.klockit.com/products/sku-66255a.html
Date published: 2016-09-21
how do i choose length of hands for the clock i am making
Hi hobby man, we usually recommend measuring the front diameter of your clock face and dividing that measurement by 2 to get the length of clock hands. For example, if your clock face is 10" in diameter, we would recommend using 5" clock hands.
The clock hand lengths listed on our website are a measurement of the minute hand, from the center mounting hole to the tip of the hand.
If you have any questions on this information, please contact us at 1-800-556-2548.
Date published: 2016-08-29
Where do we type in our order? I want to order 5 movements.
Hi Elayne, if you know which clock movement you want to order, please go to that product page and type in 5 for the quantity, and then click Add to Cart. From there, click on Shopping Cart in the top right corner of the page and proceed through the checkout process.
If you need assistance selecting or order the clock movements, please contact us at 1-800-556-2548.
Date published: 2016-07-31
I am in search of replacement movement
Info on existing is Tochigi Tokeico.ltd, no. (0)jewels, unadjusted
Also I see a 28504E And TCKS
This was a gift and I would like to repair it if possible. Thanks for any assisstance
Hello, we are unable to provide a replacement recommendation based off that reference. Can you please contact us at 1-800-556-2548 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the measurements below? (You will need to remove the clock movement from your clock) We'll then be able to help you find the proper replacement!
(1) Thickness of material the shaft will have to travel through including the clock face and any material the face will be mounted to (maximum dial thickness)
(2) Total length of the hand shaft on the movement. Please measure the entire length of the shaft from the base of the movement where the shaft comes out of the movement to the tip where the hands attach to (total hand shaft length)
(3) Your movement's case dimensions
(4) Minute hand length from the center mount hole to the tip
Date published: 2016-06-09
How do I place an order for Clock Hands
If ordering a clock movement, please add the clock movement to your shopping cart first and then follow the screen prompts to select your free pair of hour/minute hands.
If you would like to just order clock hands, add the style you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and then complete the checkout process.
Date published: 2016-04-27
I've added 10 each of the 12 hour long shaft high torque movements but I don't see the option to order free hands like I did when I ordered the other movement...are the hands still free with this movement?
Hi Karen, a free set of hour/minute clock hands is not included in the purchase of the Quartex high torque clock movements.
We recommend purchasing our extra long clock hands for use with the high torque movements:
Date published: 2016-04-01
which clock movement would be good for winter out doors? I have one that does not keep time off by 3 hours.tell me the model number& I WILL TRY IT THANKS.TIM
Hi Tim, our clock movements are not designed for outdoor use. We do have a movement cover that can help the motor operate at temperatures as low as 23°F. See item 10084 for more information:
Date published: 2016-02-23