What's Included In Your Clock Kit
Each kit has been carefully designed to ensure quick and easy completion by hobbyist and home craftsperson. All of our wood kits are pre-cut and machined to precision specifications by the finest craftsmen in North America. Our clock components are carefully selected from all over the world to guarantee the latest technology, highest quality, and best prices. Klockit's guarantee is simple: You must be 100% satisfied with the products in our catalog or you have a choice of immediate replacement or refund within 90 days-no questions asked.
Packaged in your kit, you will find:
- Precision machined unfinished wood.
- Easy-to-follow written and illustrated assembly instructions.
- Finishing instructions.
- All clock components and hardware to complete the kit. (Components
are any non-wood parts like the dial, hands, or quartz movement.)
- Battery for clock movement (if applicable).
- Glue for assembly (if applicable).
- Rubber bands (if applicable).
- Sandpaper (if applicable).
- Pilot hole drill bit (if applicable).
Additional kit finishing products available from Klockit:
- Wood stains and finishes
- Adjustable clamps
- Pilot hole drill bits
- Drum sanders
Packaged in your Plan & Components, you will find:
- The plan to make all wood parts
- All non-wood parts (like the dial, hands, or quartz movement)
Return to Kits